Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ployvore: The Quality of Colors - ''The Carrie Diaries'' Inspiration

I got no idea why but, lately I am in love with bright colors especially neon colors and I love to mix colors to instead of being ''matchy,matchy'' all the time. I believe that my inspiration from this came from ''The Carrie Diaries''. I am in love with some of the styles and outfits the show has to offer. It's probably the main reason I am so in to the show besides the fact that Career has an intern at Interview Magazine (Glamorous) and the plot twists.

So,with my inspiration I decided to use a cat printed dress and a yellow Keds. At first I knew I wanted to add some other funky colors then yellow but, because I had love how the color of the green look inside. I went to find a sexy purse to go with it. The rest just came to me naturally.

Although my inspiration was from ''The Carrie Diaries'' I wanted to make it my own instead of a replica. You can do the same by taking this idea and turn it into your own.

P. S.


Eric Daman is the stylist for the oufits shown on The Carrie Diaries and he was also the stylist of one of my next favorite TV show ''Gossip Girl'''. So, now he has turn into one of my favorite stylist.


The Quality of Colors





Sleeveless dress
wendybox.com





Keds sneaker
keds.com



Green purse
$22 - newlook.com





Pink necklace
chicastic.com



Gold earrings
target.com




No comments:

Post a Comment