Wednesday, January 15, 2014

High Glam: Polyvore Inspiration

I am getting better and better with this by the second. I love that my blog shares with you my personal style and it inspires me to find myself. But,lets get on with the outfit ''details''. It is bold and a little seductive without revealing to much skin. You can go ahead and take my ideas and try to turn it into something of your own or find a replica of theses items.

High Glam




Martin Grant bustier top
boutique1.com


Black wool coat
1stdibs.com




Chanel canvas purse
malleries.com



Red jewelry
etsy.com


Vince Camuto necklace
vincecamuto.com


NARS Cosmetics lips makeup
net-a-porter.com


Gucci heart perfume
fragrancesandcosmetics.com.au


What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below.


Be Bold, Be Glamorous, Be Great...

No comments:

Post a Comment