Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Gossip Girl Polyvore Inspiration

Yours truly decided to make her first Polyvore. I actually like how it came out for my first time. I got inspiration to use neon pink, neon blue and neon yellow together and this was the best think I come up with. I named it baby flavors because the colors are bright and energetic which reminds me of a baby, thus Baby Flavors where born!!

It also reminds be of gossip girl look. A mix of Serena van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf. To me the Privileged Catherine Neon Yellow Heels, Sparkling Sage Earrings, Accessorize indian jacketChanel gold purse, Clear quartz crystal jewelry got Blair Waldorf written all over it. Then on the other hand, The Pink Neon Crop top, Neon Blue skirt, 2b gold bangle set, Janis Savitt gold jewellery, Wildfox Couture heart glasses is more of a Serena style.


Baby Flavors




Crop top
$99 - celebboutique.com


Monsoon indian jacket
accessorize.com


Blue skirt
allyfashion.com



Chanel gold purse
1stdibs.com


2b gold bangle set
2bstores.com




Janis Savitt gold jewellery
bergdorfgoodman.com


Wildfox Couture heart glasses
wildfoxcouture.com


Eau de toilette perfume
lojasrenner.com.br



What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment